Aiseah Muao Hafoka was born on June, 23 at 10:41 a.m. We went in to get induced that morning at 8:00 and it all happened so fast! He weighed 7 lbs 1 ounce, and was 19 inches long. He was much smaller than we all expected. He is so adorable and such a good baby and you better believe Hina LOVES him to death, she is constantly kissing him! I am so excited to see him grow up.
2 comments:
My goodness....whats up brother! You probably don't remember me...and if you don't...WHY NOT?! lol. Wow Muao...its been a long time since UNM huh? I see you have a beautiful family now. You look good too...just a bit on the heavy side tho..lol j/k. I just came through to say hi and to see how you're doing. I'm good. Married, got a boy...livin the life. Well keep in touch bro. God Bless.
I LOVE HIM! He's so cute! It was so good to see you guys the other night! Sorry we stayed so late! I forgot to bring the present for Baby! Geez. I'll bring it over. :) Love ya girl.. call me if ya want help with slide shows.. music.. etc!
Post a Comment