





I can not believe how fast these months are flying by! Its almost April, CRAZY!! I feel like my kids are getting way too big, way too fast! Aiseah is crawling around everywhere, and is now 9 months! He is getting so big and so smart! Hina is now potty trained!! Yay! It's hard the first couple days, getting used to finding and going to the bathroom every 20 minutes... but its much easier and cheaper than diapers. Now that she is potty trained Im going to put her in either gymnastics or a dance class.. She is super excited for that! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR SPRING/SUMMER TO ARRIVE, ugh... its this cold weather is killin me!
4 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!! Where did you get them taken? I hear ya on the potty training, we are trying with Kaden and hes done pretty good but there are still some issues!
SUCH CUTE PICTURES! They look SOOO much alike, it's CRAZY. They're adorable. Jett is potty trained now too, It's AWESOME! I cna't believe Seah is 9 months already and crawling around, we need to hang out! Miss you guys. :]
Freaking precious photos! Super cute
How did you get them to hold still during these pictures?! So so cute!
Post a Comment