Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nov 1st Happy BeFdAY to my 2 BFF's

Nov. 1st is my two best friend's birthdays.. We were supposed to go to Vegas, but it didn't work out, Next year forsure!


Stacie and I have been best friends since elementary school. We have been through so much together. When ever we are together the laughter never stops! Some of my best memories are of all the fun times we had. Stacie you are the funniest, most giving person I know! I am so glad that you are my friend! 24 years old!! Getting old BABY girl!! Love ya..


Tara and I are cousins, but are friendship just recently blossomed!! We do just about everything together. We have so much in common, and we love pretty much all the same things. Tara is always willing to help me with my kids and is the best listner any girl could ask for! We always have so much fun together, even if we are just chillen'.. I Love ya Partner, Thanks for always being there!

2 comments:

Tara said...

You're so sweet! The bestest friend I could ask for!!

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

AWE! Shelli! I LOVE YOU!
Thats so nice!