Vegas Jan 22 2010
My cousin, aunty and friend went to Vegas for a short get-a-way... It was so much fun! I LOVED every second of it!


Carma, Ali, Me, Aunt TaniEdler Ofa comes home! Jan 15 2010
Anaheim, California Mission
Back To School. Jan 12th
Joe and I go back to school... BLAH!!
Lawrence Family Party 1/01/10
My Cute Nephew Dallin and Aiseah
Peek a boo!!
New Years Eve!
I always hate how on New Years, it's like the hardest thing ever to try and find somewhere to hang out and have a good time, especially with kids.. So this year I decided, last minute, I would just make a grip of food, and invite some friends to come over and play games and kick it.
It was a lot of fun, and we had some pretty wicked games of spoons goin' on!
Seah getting his New Years kiss from Malina.
Seah getting his New Years kiss from Malina.
Some of us after midnight..
2 comments:
Well done! =) I Love all of your pictures almost as much as I love you!
Im pretty sure Dallin is your cousin, not your nephew! haha. I wanna go back to vegas!
Post a Comment