Yesterday we blessed Seah, It was such a good day. We didn't have Sacrament Meeting, because it was regional conference so because all my family was in town for the reunion we decided to bless him in the relief society room. During the blessing the spirit was so strong and Joe did such an amazing job. I am so glad to have such a wonderful husband who honors his priesthood. I love him with all my heart and am so glad that we will be together for all eternity! I am so throughly in love with Aiseah, when I was pregnant with him I could'nt imagine loving another baby as much as I love Hina... but I do! I LOVE my little family!
4 comments:
I am thoroughly in love with your family picture from outside of the church after the blessing! I'm so happy that I could be there! Especailly since I missed hina's.
There were oh so many people there! I am also gald Foiled was able to make it!
Hey Shell. Cute blog. cute kids. sorry I missed the baby blessing. I had strep.
aww... Shelli! He is SOOO cute! I can't get over it. I'm sorry we couldn't make it to his blessing. We'll have to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment