My Babies are getting so big, I just took them in for their checkups; Hina's 2 year & Aiseah's 2 Month. Hina is 29 lbs which is in the 75th percentile for her weight. Seah is 13lbs 6 oz, which is the 95th pecentile for his weight, and he is only 22 1/2 inches long, and for his height he is only in the 25th percentile.. so he's just short and chubby! It seems like with your second child times goes even faster, My babies are going to be all grown up in a wink of an eye.... it's so sad. I just love them both SO much and I want to take every oppertunity to watch them and see them grow!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
So Big!!
My Babies are getting so big, I just took them in for their checkups; Hina's 2 year & Aiseah's 2 Month. Hina is 29 lbs which is in the 75th percentile for her weight. Seah is 13lbs 6 oz, which is the 95th pecentile for his weight, and he is only 22 1/2 inches long, and for his height he is only in the 25th percentile.. so he's just short and chubby! It seems like with your second child times goes even faster, My babies are going to be all grown up in a wink of an eye.... it's so sad. I just love them both SO much and I want to take every oppertunity to watch them and see them grow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your Baby is drinking mour ounces now!? He's growing up so quickly!
Good thing he will soon be blessed!
Post a Comment