Monday, October 6, 2008

10-06-08 Poor Seah...

So last night around midnight Seah started crying, but I knew he wasnt hungry, so I just brought him in our bed (even though Joe absolutley hates how I love having the babies sleep with us)... then around 2:00 am I woke up to him fussing and I realized he wasnt in my arms! I freaked out, and was looking everywhere for him, after a few seconds I saw him lying halfway underneith Hina's bed on his stomach. I dont know if he had fallen way before that, or if that was when he did. I was so sad, and of course I felt horrible! To make matters worse, this morning I was doing my hair in the bathroom and Seah was sitting in his swing, but I didnt have him buckled. I heard him start to fuss and I just thought we wanted me to hold him, so I figured I could hurry and finish, then go and get him. So as I was walking into the room I noticed that he wasnt in his swing. He had fallen AGAIN, and he was on his tummy lifting his head up and then everytime the swing swung, it was hitting him... Poor guy! I feel so horrible!! He is fine he didnt really even cry hard either time, but of course I feel extremely bad.. He's a tuff little man!!

2 comments:

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Oh poor little baby!

JWolfgramm said...

oh shelli... so sad!! Poor little guy!