Friday, October 17, 2008
Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day! 10-17-2008
I recently got a job at the new Olive Garden in American Fork. I am a server, and it's a really fun job. However this week they had me scheduled a ton! Today I was supposed to work a double, I was nervous about it all week... Not only did I think my feet were going to fall off forsure, but I knew that I would be missing my babies like crazy! I decided I would just go in and have a good attitude about it. Well to make a very long story short I had a horrible day, I messed up orders left and right, I dropped and broke dishes, and at the end of the day I was going to have had to pay out of my pocket and make nothing! On top of all that I have a really bad head cold and my head was killing me all day. So I broke down and cried, even though I think girls are so stupid when they cry at work. I felt so stupid, but I couldnt stop! I guess one good thing came out of me embarassing myself though; a girl felt bad for me and covered my dinner shift, and my boss sat down with me and fixed everything and made it so I walked out of there with a good amount of tips! I am just so glad that today is over and hopefully tomorrow will go much smoother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It does sound like a HORRIBLE day! Im so sorry Shelli! But you handled it well! It can only get better, right?
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry shell!
Good thing for good bosses huh?
I didn't even know you worked there! I am so sorry I hate bad days like that. You should come back and work with me :)lol
Post a Comment