Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GOIN' TO THE PARK

The girls playin' at the cool park
Seah gettin' a suntan

Hina thought something was funny!


Em and Kenna



Kenna Demolishing her butter!




Silly girls!





Best Friends






Just this past week Emilee and I met up in West Jordan to get some lunch and then take the kids to the park. We went to mine and Emilee's favorite restraunt; Mimi's Cafe. The girls were going crazy! Mckenna loved her butter! lol... After we ate lunch we went to a really cool park in West Jordan, and it was so hot that day!! I was dying! It was a really fun day, and Hina was wiped out when we left to go home. .. I really wish Emilee and I lived closer, so that we could do things like this more often! Thanks for meeting us Em and Kenna, and Im glad that the cop let you go with just a warning!!

1 comment:

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

I'm so glad that we were able to get together and we definitly need to do it more often! It's a good thing I showed that cop my boobies otherwise this event may have never transpired!