Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Park City 11/01/08


Crystal, Tara, me, and Emilee





The Birthday girls opening their presents


Ha ha ha, this picture makes me laugh!




To celebrate Stacie's & Tara's birthday a few of us friends went up to a time share in Park City. This weekend was so much fetchin fun! We went shopping, went out to dinner and went swimming in the rain. I havent had that much fun in a LONG time.. I hope Stacie and Tara had a good birthday! I love you girls!! My Wonderful Husband watched the kids and I am so greatful for everything he does for me..

4 comments:

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

It was SO much fun! Thank you for coming and mostly bringing up that idea!

I really like that photo of you tara and justin. haha

Jobi Niu said...

K how fun does that sound?!? Way nice of Joe too.. GEEZ!

Tara said...

Crap that was SO much fun!! I cant get over how much I enjoyed it! Thank you for your idea and presence... Thank you Stacie for making it Happen!! I would also like to thank my mother for giving birth to me on the beautiful day of Nov. 1st.... Peace..

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

I wish Tara and Stacie could have a birthday every weekend!