okay - I just checked your blog and we have the same background! haha! I love it - It's cute! I can't believe how big Aiseah is getting... geeeze! we're gonna have to get our boys together sometime.
Very cute, I hear ya on the terrible twos, Chloe is there too and it just hit overnight. You look beautiful in that picture by the way and your kids are growing so fast isn't sad how that happens.
4 comments:
Oh for fun and cute! Seah is so freaking cute!
okay - I just checked your blog and we have the same background! haha! I love it - It's cute! I can't believe how big Aiseah is getting... geeeze! we're gonna have to get our boys together sometime.
shelly you look soooooo pretty in that pic
Very cute, I hear ya on the terrible twos, Chloe is there too and it just hit overnight. You look beautiful in that picture by the way and your kids are growing so fast isn't sad how that happens.
Post a Comment