Monday, January 26, 2009

The Hap's 01/26/009

It has been a while since I have updated this thing, therefore I decided even though I don't have anything super exciting to post, I would just update everyone. Joe started up school again, and wasn't very excited about the winter break being over, but I think he is in his routine again. Mahina is definitely in her "terrible two's". She is very moody and sometimes can be quite the monster! She is teaching me patience. Aiseah is probably the sweetest little boy alive! I love and cherish everyday that he is still this perfect.. I'm not looking forward to him as a toddler, however I don't think anybody could be worse than Hina. Aiseah is now 7 months, but is the size of an 18 month old.. He is HUGE! He's trying to crawl but I think his body-weight makes it a little bit more difficult. I count down the days til spring and summer.. I'm so sick of the snow and the cold and being stuck in my apartment all day! Here are some pics of our fam, this past month....

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

CUTE CUTE PICS! How freaking gorgeous do you look?!? Your kids are getting so big. Geez. Jett is in his "terrible two's" also! I CAN'T HANDLE IT FOR REAL! His tantrums and fits are UNBELIEVABLE! Everyone in my family gets annoyed of him :( I still love him though, he he and he is teaching me ALOT of Patience too. Aiseah.. awww! SOOO precious.

Tara said...

You look sooooo beautiful in the Los Hermanos pic! Crap, you're kids couldn't get any cuter! I feel your winter pain! But just wait, summer will be here before we know it!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

I'm so excited to go swimming!!!!! I wish stupid summer would hurry up already!