Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mahina's Birthday!!!! 07-25-09

Sleeping Beauty came to Her party!!
Giff, Joe and Hina, Sleeping beauty and Kent

Happy birthday to Hina!!
Kayla and Hiners

The Kids grubbin'!









Stacie Padillia, Rachel, Tiff, Hina, me, Stacie Fairclough, Tristin and Tara











This is extremely late, but I figured better late than never!! My Baby Girl is 3!!!??? I remember thinking when she was a few months old, that it was going to be so weird when she was a three. Well now she is!! I love Hina SO SO much! She is mature beyond her age. Hina is always concerned about others feelings and making everyone around her happy. She is a great big sister and I couldnt have asked for a better daughter. I feel so blessed to be her mom. I hope you had a great birthday Hina!! Ofa Atu!!

1 comment:

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

That was a fun little party yeah? I just don't know how you were able to get a real live princess there. You're special.