Love Love Love Them!!
Our Nephew Davi plays for Woods Cross High, and He is TIZZIGHT!!
We have been going to his games, it's super fun. He is number 73, He is HUGE compared to all the other lil' high schoolers.

Aiseah loves going to Davi's football games!
Last night she asked me if she could go to "nastics" a thousand times... lol..

Hina totally could have done this by her self.. She has got massive muscles. Sometimes I think her teachers help her too much.

My Honey's Birthday!! Sep 11th.
I love Joe with all my heart, I couldnt have asked for a better husband. He is such a hardworker and will do anything for me and our kids. Joe can always make me laugh, doesnt matter how mad I am! He is THE BEST dad in the world, Hina and Seah and our future kids are SO LUCKY!! I LOVE YOU JOE!
Joe wanted to have a BIG BBQ for his birthday. We had a grip of food and had a great night!
We have been going to his games, it's super fun. He is number 73, He is HUGE compared to all the other lil' high schoolers.
Aiseah loves going to Davi's football games!
Hina totally could have done this by her self.. She has got massive muscles. Sometimes I think her teachers help her too much.
My Honey's Birthday!! Sep 11th.
Joe wanted to have a BIG BBQ for his birthday. We had a grip of food and had a great night!
2 comments:
Oh for fun Blog update! Have you noticed blogs are kinda a thing of the past? like no one updates anymore? I'm just sayin.
That top picture is UNREAL!! Seriously, could your kids be any cuter?!? NOPE! DOn't think so. AMAZING. My boys LOVE goin to football games too. Happy Birthday Joe! We SOOO need to hang out! LOVE you guys.. :]
Post a Comment