Monday, April 19, 2010

LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just a little excited ;) This semester has been really hard for me, It was hard getting used to homework, not to mention I was taking two really challenging classes, for me at least. I only have 6 more classes to take until I can enroll in the radiology program, 6 very hard classes! Ahhhh!!


I am so excited for this summer, My family has been lovin' this weather! Hina and Aiseah are getting so big, I can not believe Hina will be 4 and Seah will be 2, CRAZY!! I WANT a BABY, bad!!! We have to wait though... which is fine.


I Can't wait for finals to be over, I will be the happiest girl alive!

3 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

SHELLI!! GOOD JOB! I look up to you SO MUCH! What a GREAT accomplishment. :] How freakin cute are your kids? We totally need to hang out. We miss you guys tons. Love ya!

Tara Hodson said...

Oh Shelli, I cant wait for you finals to be over either! cutest picture ever!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Oh finals, I'm so not a fan of you! But hey, atleast you're not going summer semester and you can just swim your life away this summer!