Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lazy Summer Days...

Future Model!
My Muscle Man

yeah.. basically I have been a major slacker. Since I have not had school or work I have enjoyed my free time a little too much! I have been slackin' on everything; cleaning, cooking, exercising, everything! I really need to start pickin' up the slack and stop being a lazy butt. I have a list of things I want to do this summer, and i'm thinking if I want to get anything done I have got to start getting up earlier and stop taking 2 hour naps! ( I know, I'm lazy.) I just love summer and I'm super excited that it is finally here! I can't wait to spend tons of time with my family and do lots of fun things! One of the things that I wanted to do this summer is blog a lot more, hopefully I follow through and do the dang thing!! Can you believe how fast time is flying by?? Crazy right?! It blows my mind to think about in just one year Hina will be starting kindergarton! Man I sometimes wish I could push the pause button. .... Anywho, stay tuned to much much more blogging!!

2 comments:

Spackman's said...

you are so cute! I love summer days too they are the best! Oh and I agree where is the dang pause button. I am dying time goes by way to fast

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Bout damn time! Sheesh! Well done Kenna and I are so excited to play with you guys so hard this summer! =)