Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Babyzz!! 06/23/10


Wow!! My Baby is 2??!! I love my lil' buddy so much! He is my little shadow, he loves to help me and hang out with me, definatly a mama's boy! I couldn't love it more! Aiseah has the sweetest personality, he is very cuddly and loving. His favorite things right now are; airplanes, Cars the movie, playing outside, swimming, throwing tantrums, eating EVERYTHING, and being a karate man! He is such a ham and loves to make others laugh.
Mommy loves you more than words can say!
Happy Birthday Babyzz!

How in the world was he ever this small????

He chunked up FAST!


Melon Head!

My lil Man!




gotta love that dimple!





He is a big boy now!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY







1 comment:

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Seah!!!! Sheesh I can't believe he's 2 already! Shoot Shell, we're gettin old...KAW!