Monday, May 30, 2011

Update


Is this blogspot template layout crap extremely confusing to anyone else? Perhaps I'm just an idiot when it comes computers. Anyway I will go ahead and update away.. Joe was layed off of his day job in February, He still works Chili's and is looking for a new job. We both took the summer off from school and I'm not going to lie, it is SO NICE to not have to worry about homework, for me and him, since I usually have to do his anyway. :) Mahina just graduated from Preschool this past week and is very excited to start Kindergarton. She is so smart and such a sweet girl, we adore her. She is such a good big sister to Seahers. Aiseah is such a Mama's boy and I couldn't love it more! He LOVES his big sister, they are the best of friends. He loves to eat, and often times he blows our minds with how much he can put down! Seah is at such a fun age and we have so much fun with him. The other big family news is that we are currently expecting our third baby! I am about 14 weeks, due the end of November. We are thrilled, and we can't wait to find out whether we are having another boy or girl. I am just passing the nauseous tired phase, thanks goodness!! It will be diffirent having a fall/winter baby since we have only had summer babes. We are so thrilled!

1 comment:

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Bout time you updated! I am so excited to find out what you're having! Either way I'm happy Sulli will either have a best buddy or a girlfriend!