Saturday, September 10, 2011

9/10/11

Sheesh, bout time I update this thing. I recently downloaded the blogger app, so hopefully with having it on my phone I will update more. Hina and Aiseah recently started school and they are both loving it! It feels so strange to have Hina go to kindergarton, she seems far too grown up when I go to pick her up. She is so independent, she won't even let me walk her to the doors anymore, it's sad. Aiseah is still having a little seperation anxiety when I drop him off at preschool, he gets a little upset and says how much he will miss Hina and me but after we leave he gets better. Hina is gong on her 3rd week of school and Seah still cries everytime we drop her off. He just loves her so much! Joe finally got a new job last month, and he loves it! So do I! Its nice to have my routein back, oh yeah and the money is nice too. ;) I am going on 30 weeks pregnant this week, I still feel pretty good, with the exception of a few days. Im starting to get really tired, but that is probably due to the fact that I'm anemic. Hopefully after the prescription kicks in I won't be dying of exhaustion around 2:00 every day! We are all very excited fall is coming, even though it still makes me so sad how early it gets dark these past few days. I definatly love my long summer days! I can't figure out how to add pics from my phone , hopefully I can figure this thigh out..

No comments: